Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE MONEY WHICH IS STILL IN SWITZERLAND

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsLatest imagesPICS & CONTACTHomeLog inGallery

WHO IS PETER ANDEL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6590
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

WHO IS PETER ANDEL Empty
PostSubject: WHO IS PETER ANDEL   WHO IS PETER ANDEL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 9:29 pm

Called PETKO with the name Andel means Angel. The name you find in the whole world and he used like all, but mostly in the Czech Republic the names for opening offshore companies. The company started work in 1996. Until 1995 till 1999 Andel was busy with his brother in Law in Prague and with his own son Peter Andel, Kosice, Slovakia. I worked and I had to do with my parents and the sickness of both. My father was a this point 95 years old my mother 66. I was not too much a home and with this he could do want he want. The Swiss police did never see what he really is doing. He got money from the Swiss invalid found, even I called in 2008 ougoing from the Czech Republic Switzerland, Geneva. Anyway, he got his money. How much must be a man protected from the Swiss government and the question here is why.

In 1980 he fled from Slovakia trough Germany to Switzerland. He worked in a German Company in Nürnberg. In Switzerland he invited Slovakian Persons without any problems. Normal was, that a person which left a communist system could not invite peoples from Slovakia. I`m sure that he gaves informations about Slovakia. A man with Carisma and a man who knows to lie. With other words Pokerface. The work in Slovakia was in a mine, underground. Steelmining. He had very good connections and I was still knowing that something is wrong. The russian called Frank was in the Czech Republic. This what he told me about my house was the right description. And he had some difficults with Andel. He had a blessure on his head and he was in a Hospital. Andel was also busy by the camper manufactory Dethleff`s  Germany and he was by all german exhebitions.

In 2008 he fled in one night, he took only his office with, anything else. I had no phone, no computer and any connection to get help. My Brother in Law called Jan Andel helped him. For this Jan Andel has now two renovated houses in Prague. Wellknowing about all is the accountant Chmelik. He worked for Andel the frist years. After Andel changed 5 accountants. The last was Mrs. Prokopkova in Kolin. Her husband is Mr. Prokopek. Prokopek is busy as Manager for Swiss Forfait s.r.o. Dubai.

Connection to the Netherlands: We had a camper place for around 100 campers and rooms for rent. We had a lot of campers from the Netherlands and of course Germany, Italy, France and Russia. Andel speaks russia and he was Website Administrator by the Czech Caravan 24  Club Prague. For the beginning was clear, that he paied some lawyers and he faked the house register in Kolin. I don`t tell for nothing that Rödl and Partner worked for two clients. Me and Andel. But this is the passed, and I do this what I have to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

WHO IS PETER ANDEL
Page 1 of 1