Admin

Female
Number of posts : 5185
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: THE MAGIC ADAM BY AJM   Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:41 pm

what our clients

developing personal effectiveness

"Law is a relationship business and the foundation programmesare all about how to make the most out of our relationships. I attended the courses and found them to be excellent both in terms of content and delivery. The skills on which the courses focus are skills which a modern day lawyer cannot do without. I encourage all of our lawyers to attend these courses." 
Equity Partner
"I would highly recommend the Communication Skills Programme as a result of the positiveimpact that the programme has hadon my team members and their ability to impact and influence others. My team members have gained a new found consciousness of the impact of their own behaviour on other people and the positive influence it can have on the outcome of day to day situations." 
IT Development Manager
"Attendance at the Foundation Skills programmes increased my self awareness with regards to how effectively I communicate. The presentation and format of the course was informal and supportive. The follow up sessions allowed me to take forward the issues relevant to me and actively seek to instil the skills learnt within the course. An excellent opportunity to improve communication skills in stressful or indeed, awkward, situations. The delivery of all courses inspires those in attendance to actively participate and take forward the skills with confidence." 
Senior Legal Executive
"The Developing Personal Effectiveness programmes really work, they provide you with a usable framework for communicating effectively with others. This makes it easier to be aware of how you interact and influence situations and get better results. The practical techniques for effectively managing nerves and feeling confident quickly have helped me in many situations including; meetings, presentations and interviews."

developing presentations with impact

"I am on a complete high and had to tell you - I've just done a 40 minute presentation - no lectern - full house lights on - to over 80 people. A lady came up to me and said I looked so relaxed! - like I was speaking to a group of friends!!! All down to your magic Adam - so thank you AGAIN for your help - I am on a complete high." 
Partner
"I was so impressed and gained so much benefit from the Presentation Skills Programme that I was determined that every person in my team would attend the programme. The programme was not only geared toward preparing people to give formal presentations in front of many people, it also prepared people for informally pitching to clients. The programme helps you when presenting to large groups or talking with clients over coffee. The Pitching Skills programme gave me a 180 degree change of mindset, ensuring a focus on clearly determining what our clients want not what we think they need." 
Partner
"I would highly recommend the Presentation Skills Programme as one of the mostbeneficial (and most fun!) courses I have attended. We now require all new presenters of Advantage Employment Training courses to undertake this progamme before they present our courses, as the standard of presenting is so high after attending this programme. This is reflected in the feedback we receive from clients who attend our courses and also in the confidence of our presenters. The programme is delivered in a relaxed and entertaining way so that everyone feels involved and supports each other to obtain the most out of the sessions without feeling nervous or embarrassed." 
Head of Advantage Training
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

THE MAGIC ADAM BY AJM
Page 1 of 1