Campingcar Besinov BAKER TILLY SPIESS S.A. UBS AG UNICREDIT AG
WELCOME IN MY POTAL

Campingcar Besinov BAKER TILLY SPIESS S.A. UBS AG UNICREDIT AG

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE CRIMES WITH THE GLOBAL RESOURCES

RegisterPublicationsSearchPICS & CONTACTHomeLog inFAQ

Share | 

PROFIL PICTURES INVOLVED PERSONS UBS AG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 4076
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: PROFIL PICTURES INVOLVED PERSONS UBS AG   Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:16 am

Involved Lawyers connected with the Bank UBS AG, excluded UBS Southafrica with Charly Orbach and the Scammer from Liverpool.

1. David Bueche, Baker Tilly Spiess S.A. Geneva 2. Donato Cortesi, Lawyer in Lugano 3. Alfonso Rivolta, UBS AG, Lugano 4. Shahram Shirkhani, busy with Swiss Investment Holding S.A. Swiss Forfait S.A.
Engelberg and Iran, 5. Khaldoun Dia-Eddine Born 1958, Syria, Managing Partner at BLVUE Zürich Advisory (Ltd.) Standort Zürich, Consultant Pictet S.A. Bank BSI 6. Roberto Quarta, Director IMI Hydronics Case Petrobras Brazil 7. Elizabeth Robertson, Lawyer, London 8. Paolo Bottini, Bär & Karrer Lugano, busy with Alejandro Hirter, my Ex Accountant UBS AG 9. Adelio Lardi, Lugano 10. Jacques Grossen, MOVES-Rabobank, UBS busy with Moore Stephens 11. Alejandro Hirter, my Ex UBS Accountant, busy for UBS in the Czech Republic 12. My husband Peter Andel, Czech Republic, busy with the Bank UBS AG and Alejandro Hirter 13. Philip Staehelin, UBS AG Czech Republic, busy with Roland Berger, Bank UBS Austria and cooperation with the lawyer Lenz & Partner, Switzerland, cooperation with the Bank Unicredit.

Phiip Kerfs, France, Chambre of Commerce Belgium/England , Busy by UBS

13. Benedict Sciortino Florida, General Supervision of DUFERCO Involved also by Shell Oil
Donato Cortesi is actually by Axion SWISS Bank SA, Lugano (ex UniCredit Suisse Bank SA. Früher. Societe Generale Private Banking - SGPB,; Societe Generale Private
Banking,; BSI SA. Ausbildung. Université de Fribourg/ Universität Freiburg ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

PROFIL PICTURES INVOLVED PERSONS UBS AG
Page 1 of 1