Campingcar Besinov BAKER TILLY SPIESS S.A. UBS AG UNICREDIT AG
WELCOME IN MY POTAL

Campingcar Besinov BAKER TILLY SPIESS S.A. UBS AG UNICREDIT AG

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE CRIMES WITH THE GLOBAL RESOURCES

RegisterPublicationsSearchPICS & CONTACTHomeLog inFAQ

Share | 

CERTIFICATION OF DEBTORS’ CONSOLIDATED LIST OF CREDITORS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 3608
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: CERTIFICATION OF DEBTORS’ CONSOLIDATED LIST OF CREDITORS   Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:08 pm

IN THE UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT

FOR THE DISTRICT OF DELAWARE

In re:

SPORTS AUTHORITY HOLDINGS, INC., et al.,1

Debtors.

Chapter 11

Case No. 16-10527 (MFW)

(Joint Administration Requested)

The above-captioned debtors and debtors in possession (collectively, the “Debtors”)

hereby certify under penalty of perjury that the Consolidated Creditor Matrix submitted

herewith, pursuant to Rule 1007-2 of the Local Rules of Bankruptcy Practice and Procedure of

the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware (the “Local Rules”), formatted

in portable document format, containing the list of creditors of the Debtors, is complete and, to

the best of the Debtors’ knowledge, correct and consistent with the Debtors’ books and records.

The information contained in the Consolidated Creditor Matrix is based on a review of

the Debtors’ books and records. However, the Debtors have not completed a comprehensive

legal and/or factual investigation with regard to possible defenses to any claims of the potential

claimants included in the Consolidated Creditor Matrix. In addition, certain of the entities

included in the Consolidated Creditor Matrix may not hold outstanding claims as of the date

hereof, and therefore may not be creditors of the Debtors for purposes of these chapter 11 cases.

Therefore, this listing does not and should not be deemed to constitute either (i) a waiver of any

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

Page 1 of 1