Campingcar Besinov BAKER TILLY SPIESS S.A. UBS AG UNICREDIT AG
WELCOME IN MY POTAL

Campingcar Besinov BAKER TILLY SPIESS S.A. UBS AG UNICREDIT AG

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE CRIMES WITH THE GLOBAL RESOURCES

RegisterPublicationsSearchPICS & CONTACTHomeLog inFAQ

Share | 

STATEMENT FBI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 3608
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: STATEMENT FBI   Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:27 pm

Statement
As written by FBI report, the monthly money transfer, amount CHF 1000,00 to my german account and outgoing of the account number 233-14143986.0 the UBS took the CHF 1000,00 from my Portfolio number 245-529702.
The account number 233-14143986.0 was mostly empty. UBS did not pay each month, this was against my UBS order, dated in january 2006 or december 2005. The bank UBS never answered my questions and my letters, this since 2008. And I got not the copy of the original agreement.
The UBS account statement shows the tranfer details like that:
Account holder Christine Andel, wrong, right account holder Peter Andel
account number cz, KB Peter Andel
address: Hofmattstrasse B, D- 75725 Laufenburg, wrong Post code of the village Laufenburg, the right post code is D- 79725.
First I think, a permanent order is fix in the computer or in the Bank system and there is without my order anything to change. The order I signed, not Peter Andel. If on the account number 233-14143986.0 is not enough money they have to tell me this. If the transfer details were changed, they have to tell me this also. Attachment: Letter UBS, dated 02.07.2014 concerning permanent order, Text in German:
Auch koennen wir in unseren bisherigen Schreiben die Nennung von Peter Andel als Auftraggeber für die Aenderung des Dauerauftrages nicht erkennen.
Before some weeks I spoke with Mr. Hirter, he told me that he do not know anything about the permanent order.
Until today I have any statement of the Bank site. Only a UBS letter with a wrong statement.
I have also the german bank account statement which shows that the first was done in february 2006.
The UBS told that the first payment was done in august 2006. It seems, that the UBS AG do not know the facts and the accounting is not clean.
Fact is also, that Peter Andel had the E-Bank access card reader and of course the account holders was also Peter Andel. Anyway, I had an accountant, Mr. Alejandro Hirter, now by the Bank Basler Kantonal
Bank Riehen and if somebody change a permanent order which I gave and I signed than I have to know this.
Copies of evidence:
2 transfer file informations of the Bank Commerzbank AG
2 letters from BAFIN Germany dated 30.08.2011 and 14.09.2011
The Original letters of the Bank UBS AG I send all in once.
Copy of a transfer order, dated 14.08.2008 to Thomas Hrejsa Order of CHF 3000,00 to the account Peter Andel, Komercni Banaka A.S. account number CZ 520 1000000 197149820287, SWIFT KOMBCZPPXX
The evidence shows that I my whole correspondence is based on emails to Alejandro Hirter or when he was not in his office to his representation.
Copy of the letter UBS AG, dated 12.12.2013: Text in german: Danach wurde bzw. per 01.04.2007 wurde der Dauerauftrag weisungsgemäss auf Komercni Banka a.s. Prag geändert.

Who ordered this changement? And who is responsabel?
Copy of the letter UBS AG, dated 17.02.2014: Text in german: Es ist möglich, dass , dass Sie die erste Zahlung urspruenglich fuer Februar 2006 geplant hatten, der Dauerauftrag schlussendlich aber erst per
August in Kraft trat.

Not right, the german statement shows that the payment started in february 2006.
I mean, that the permanant order was changed by my accountant Alejandro Hirter, Oberwil.
It was he which got the wrong Postcode number from the village Laufenburg Germany. The order was not done by phone, I was personally by the Bank UBS.
Alejandro Hirter is to 100% involved in the case UBS, I had contact only to him. Hirter was also wellknowing my Ex Peter Andel. And Hirter was in Prague for not legal UBS acquisition reason.

I checked also Hirter`s bank history which is online visibel. In 2008 he worked for UBS and Basler Kantonalbank. A man which was for some years busy
in bank acquisitation has very good privat contacts in the Czech Republic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

STATEMENT FBI
Page 1 of 1