Campingcar Besinov BAKER TILLY SPIESS S.A. UBS AG UNICREDIT AG
WELCOME IN MY POTAL

Campingcar Besinov BAKER TILLY SPIESS S.A. UBS AG UNICREDIT AG

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE CRIMES WITH THE GLOBAL RESOURCES

RegisterPublicationsSearchPICS & CONTACTHomeLog inFAQ

Share | 

MY LIFE IN THE SWISS POLITIC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 3697
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: MY LIFE IN THE SWISS POLITIC   Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:38 pm

In the years 1985 I started the work in the Swiss politic. For a woman it`s not easy in a men dominated work. And to be free with your words and your mind.
The interests are not based on a liberal and social life for the Swiss peoples, the interests have only the aspect of a good look for other countries and the bank world.
Neutral is still to remain in the Backround. My political mind is open for discussions.

As I grew up in France, I see Switzerland as a Swiss from a different perspective. I was also ready to live in an ex communist country like the Czech Republic. Important to gain experience. An exciting part of my life. With my current knowledge, I am currently fighting alone against the banks, lawyers and other fraudsters. No one prevents me, not even Peter Andel or his connections to David.

I think that Europe has big problems and that the world economy can not function in this way. Everyone talks and nobody acts.
A solution in the Economy is needed and also the asylum system is a top issue. For myself the most important issue is the Islam and the Money, used for wars.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

MY LIFE IN THE SWISS POLITIC
Page 1 of 1