Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 3237
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: MY LIFE IN THE SWISS POLITIC   Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:38 pm

In the years 1985 I started the work in the Swiss politic. For a woman it`s not easy in a men dominated work. And to be free with your words and your mind.
The interests are not based on a liberal and social life for the Swiss peoples, the interests have only the aspect of a good look for other countries and the bank world.
Neutral is still to remain in the Backround. My political mind is open for discussions.

As I grew up in France, I see Switzerland as a Swiss from a different perspective. I was also ready to live in an ex communist country like the Czech Republic. Important to gain experience. An exciting part of my life. With my current knowledge, I am currently fighting alone against the banks, lawyers and other fraudsters. No one prevents me, not even Peter Andel or his connections to David.

I think that Europe has big problems and that the world economy can not function in this way. Everyone talks and nobody acts.
A solution in the Economy is needed and also the asylum system is a top issue. For myself the most important issue is the Islam and the Money, used for wars.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

MY LIFE IN THE SWISS POLITIC
Page 1 of 1